2654 Walnut St Denver, CO 80205
Join us in our workshop space for a true DIY experience! Customize your candle by choosing a vessel and fragrance that speaks to you. Our expert Paddywax Chandlers will work with you through the process, bringing you your wax and wicks and answering any questions you may have! Each candle pouring takes about 35-45 minutes. After pouring, receive 10% off all the products in our retail space!
- BYOB is not permitted at this location.
- $45 covers the entire pouring process.
- Candles will be ready for pickup 3 hours after pouring or can be shipped for $12 per candle.
- While reservations are not required, we highly recommend them! Each location has set pouring times with a limited number of seats. See above calendar for current availability.
- Age requirements: because our candle pouring workshops include handling hot wax and fragrance oils, children must be 5 years and older to participate. Anyone under 18 must have a guardian present to sign their waiver. Additionally, children under 5 are not permitted in the workshop space. Safety first!
We can't wait to meet your group! If you have any other questions, check out our FAQ page here.
There is a garage parking entrance at 27th + Blake St and street parking on surrounding streets!
Our candles take a few hours to cool, so check out some of the amazing spots the RiNo District has to offer while you wait for your candle to be ready!
Here are a few of our favs:
Restaurants: Barcelona Wine Bar, Mister Oso, II Posto, Park Burger, Denver Central Market, Cart Driver
Coffee or Cocktails: Crema, Blue Sparrow, Milk and Honey, Death and Co, Ohana Room, RiNo Beer Garden, Honey Elixir
Breweries: Our Mutual Friend, Mockery, Odell, Blue Moon, 10 Barrel, Epic
Shops: Be A Good Person, Meraki Moon Boutique, Modern Nomad, Marine Layer, Krewe, Outdoor Voices