About This Experience
You and your friends will join us in our workshop space for a true DIY experience! Customize your candle by choosing a vessel and fragrance that speaks to you. Our expert Paddywax Chandlers will work with you through the process, bringing you your wax and wicks and answer any questions you may have! Each candle pouring takes about 35-45 minutes. After pouring, we'll offer you 20% off all the incredible products in our retail space!
Things To Keep In Mind
- $40 covers the entire pouring process.
- Customers are welcome to BYOB. A fee of $8 will be charged per 6-pack or bottle of wine. Seltzers, beer, and wine only.
- Candles will be ready for pickup 3 hours after pouring or can be shipped for $12 per candle.
- Classes start promptly at their scheduled time. Please be sure to arrive about 10 minutes before your class time. In order, to create an amazing experience for all scheduled guests, late attendees may be denied entrance into candle pouring classes. If you don't appear for your reservation or cancel within 48 hours of the reservation time your appointment is non-refundable.
- Age requirements: because our candle pouring workshops include handling hot wax and fragrance oils, children must be 5 years and older to participate. Anyone under 18 must have a guardian present to sign their waiver. Additionally, children under 5 are not permitted in the workshop space. Safety first!
We can't wait to meet your group! If you have any other questions, check out our FAQ page here.