408 11th Ave S Nashville, TN 37203
*This Nashville location offers a self-guided candle making workshop. Reserve a 45-minute time slot and follow along with our instructional flip book to customize your very own Paddywax candle. If you would prefer an instructor-led workshop, check out our Flagship location in Berry Hill, TN!
Join us in our workshop space for a true DIY experience! Customize your candle by choosing a vessel and fragrance that speaks to you. Our expert Paddywax Chandlers will work with you through the process, bringing you your wax and wicks and answering any questions you may have! Each candle pouring takes about 35-45 minutes. After pouring, receive 20% off all the products in our retail space!
- $45 covers the entire pouring process.
- Customers are welcome to BYOB. A fee of $8 will be charged per 6-pack or bottle of wine. Seltzers, beer, and wine only.
- Candles will be ready for pickup 3 hours after pouring or can be shipped for $12 per candle.
- While reservations are not required, we highly recommend them! Each location has set pouring times with a limited number of seats. See above calendar for current availability.
- Age requirements: because our candle pouring workshops include handling hot wax and fragrance oils, children must be 5 years and older to participate. Anyone under 18 must have a guardian present to sign their waiver. Additionally, children under 5 are not permitted in the workshop space. Safety first!
We can't wait to meet your group! If you have any other questions, check out our FAQ page here.