About This Experience
Join us at our flagship location in Nashville's very own Design District in Berry Hill for an experience you can't forget. You and your friends will choose your favorite vessel and fragrance before being led through each step of the candle pouring process. We have a full bar serving all of your favorite seltzers, wine, and beer! Ranch water and Rose for days.
Our Berry Hill Candle Bar is also front of house to our Paddywax headquarters. Come see where the magic happens and pour your very own artisanal custom candle!
After pouring, we'll offer you 20% off all the incredible products in our retail space. Your candles will be ready three hours from your pour time.
Things To Keep In Mind
- $40 covers the entire pouring process.
- Customers are welcome to BYOB. A fee of $8 will be charged per 6-pack or bottle of wine. Seltzers, beer, and wine only.
- Candles will be ready for pickup 3 hours after pouring or can be shipped for $12 per candle.
- Classes start promptly at their scheduled time. Please be sure to arrive about 10 minutes before your class time. In order, to create an amazing experience for all scheduled guests, late attendees may be denied entrance into candle pouring classes. If you don't appear for your reservation or cancel within 48 hours of the reservation time your appointment is non-refundable.
- Age requirements: because our candle pouring workshops include handling hot wax and fragrance oils, children must be 5 years and older to participate. Anyone under 18 must have a guardian present to sign their waiver. Additionally, children under 5 are not permitted in the workshop space. Safety first!
We can't wait to meet your group! If you have any other questions, check out our FAQ page here.
How To Get Here
We are located at the far right end of the Oak Barrel Building next to Stay Golden.
There is free parking surrounding the Oak Barrel building!
What To Do While You Wait
Our candles take a few hours to cool, so check out some of our amazing neighborhood spots while you wait for your candle to be ready!
The Berry Hill Neighborhood is home to an eclectic selection of independent shops, restaurants, recording studios, and music publishers. Here are some of our faves:
Restaurants: Vui's Vietnamese, Sunflower Cafe, Baja Burrito, Calypso Cafe, Sam + Zoe's, Eastern Peak, Twin Kegs
Coffee + Juice: Juice Bar, Stay Golden, District Coffee
Local Brewery + Bars: Black Abbey (right next door!), Big Machine Distillery (FGL owned)
Shops: Southeastern Salvage, Nadeau