Berry Hill - Custom Candle Pouring WorkshopRegular price $45.00
2934 Sidco Dr #140 Nashville, TN 37204
About This Experience
Join us at our flagship location in Nashville's very own Design District in Berry Hill for an experience you won't forget! You and your friends will choose your favorite vessel and fragrance before being led through each step of the candle pouring process. We have a full bar serving all of your favorite seltzers, wine, and beer!
Our Berry Hill Candle Bar is also front of house to our Paddywax headquarters. Come see where the magic happens and pour your very own artisanal custom candle! After pouring, receive 20% off all products in our retail space.
Things To Keep In Mind
- $45 covers the entire pouring process.
- Customers are welcome to BYOB. A fee of $8 will be charged per 6-pack or bottle of wine. Seltzers, beer, and wine only.
- Candles will be ready for pickup 3 hours after pouring or can be shipped for $12 per candle.
- Classes start promptly at their scheduled time. Please be sure to arrive about 10 minutes before your class time. In order, to create an amazing experience for all scheduled guests, late attendees may be denied entrance into candle pouring classes. If you don't appear for your reservation or cancel within 48 hours of the reservation time your appointment is non-refundable.
- Age requirements: because our candle pouring workshops include handling hot wax and fragrance oils, children must be 5 years and older to participate. Anyone under 18 must have a guardian present to sign their waiver. Additionally, children under 5 are not permitted in the workshop space. Safety first!
We can't wait to meet your group! If you have any other questions, check out our FAQ page here.
What To Do While You Wait
Our candles take a few hours to cool, so check out some of our amazing neighborhood spots while you wait for your candle to be ready!
The Berry Hill Neighborhood is home to an eclectic selection of independent shops, restaurants, recording studios, and music publishers. Here are some of our faves:
Restaurants: Vui's, Sunflower Cafe, Calypso Cafe, Sam + Zoe's, Eastern Peak
Coffee: Stay Golden, District Coffee
Breweries + Bars: Black Abbey (right next door!), Big Machine Distillery, Game Terminal
Shops: Southeastern Salvage, Nadeau