Mulled Cider + Candle Pouring (Berry Hill- Sept 18)
It’s apple-picking season- which means it’s time to make some apple cider from scratch. You’ll learn how to choose the best apples and fresh spices to make a cider in 20 minutes! While the hot cider is cooking- the ladies of Fancy Sips will also teach you how to create a cinnamon-infused whipped cream and a salted caramel sauce. Each person gets to craft their own mug of spiked apple cider and take home 3 perfect-for-fall recipes.
- Hands-on cider-making class (apple chopping & spice mixing)
- Demonstration (and taste testing) of cinnamon-infused whipped cream and salted caramel sauce
- Create your own mug of hot apple cider with any toppings we make during class
- Recipe card to keep after class
- 1 custom candle pouring of your choice + instruction from the candle fanatics at Candle Bar