About This Experience
You and your friends will join us in our workshop space for a true DIY experience! Customize your candle by choosing a vessel and fragrance that speaks to you, and follow the step-by-step guide to pour your candle. Our expert Paddywax Chandlers are here to assist with any questions through the process and they'll bring you your wax and wicks. Each candle pouring takes about 30-40 minutes. After pouring, enjoy 20% off all the incredible products in our retail space!
Did you know that here in our Philly location we have a fully functioning coffee and espresso bar?! Stop by for a seasonal latte, a hot cup of joe, or to check out what's new in our shop! You can also grab a drink while you pour!
Things To Keep In Mind
***Starting January 3rd, Philadelphia is requiring proof of vaccination to participate in our workshop space***
***Philadelphia requires face coverings indoors***
- $40 covers the entire pouring process.
- Customers are welcome to BYOB. A fee of $8 will be charged per 6-pack or bottle of wine. Seltzers, beer, and wine only.
- Candles will be ready for pickup 3 hours after your candle has been poured or can be shipped for $12 per candle.
- Candle pourings are timed and must start promptly at their scheduled time. Please be sure your entire group arrives about 10 min early. In order to create an amazing experience for all scheduled guests, late attendees may be denied entrance into the workshop area. If you do not appear for your reservation or cancel before 48 hours of the reservation time, your appointment is non-refundable.
- Age requirements: because our candle pouring workshops include handling hot wax and fragrance oils, children must be 5 years and older to participate. Anyone under 18 must have a guardian present to sign their waiver. Additionally, children under 5 are not permitted in the workshop space. Safety first!
We can't wait to meet your group! If you have any other questions, check out our FAQ page here.
How To Get Here
From outside of the city limits take the Regional Rail to Suburban Station. From West Philly take The Market Frankford line to 15th St. From North Philly take The Broad St. line to City Hall From NJ take the Patco Speedline to 15th/16th and Locust. (We are only a hop, skip, and a jump away from all of the above )
Parking: There are metered parking spots along Chestnut St. and the surrounding streets however Paid parking garages are an easier option. Prices vary from garage to garage.
Garages nearby: *Parkway 1701 Market St. *Parkway Liberty Place The Shops at Liberty Place 44 S. 16th St. *J&L Parking 1744 Market St. *114 S. 15th St. Garage 1517 Sansom St.
What To Do While You Wait
Our candles take a few hours to cool, so check out some of our amazing neighborhood spots while you wait for your candle to be ready!Food: Bar Bombon, Cleavers, Harper's Garden, The Love
Drink: Uptown Beer Garden, The Dandelion
To Do: Philadelphia Museum of Art, Reading Terminal Market, Rittenhouse Square Park, Love Park, Philadelphia's Magic Gardens, Wonderspaces