About This Experience
Join us at our flagship location in Nashville's Design District for a plant potting experience!
You and your friends will choose your favorite Paddywax vessel and plant a species of your choosing. You have the option to choose from a Paddywax vessel or upgrade to one of our featured ceramic vessels with Rachel Durham Pottery!
- We provide the soil, instruction, and plant care during each workshop
- Beer & wine is available for purchase at our full bar
- Customers are welcome to BYOB! A corking fee of $8 will be charged per bottle or six-pack. Beer, wine, and seltzers only!
Looking to give a second life to your Paddywax vessel? You can refill your vessel with a plant for just $20! Just drop of your cleaned vessel, pick out your plant, and we'll pot it for you!
Our Berry Hill location is also front of house to our Paddywax headquarters. Come see where the magic happens and pot a plant in a vessel of your choice!
Things To Keep In Mind
- Classes start promptly at their scheduled time. Please be sure to arrive about 10 minutes before your class time!
- In order, to create an amazing experience for all scheduled guests, late attendees may be denied entrance into our potting classes.
- If you don't appear for your reservation or cancel within 48 hours of the reservation time your appointment is nonrefundable.
- Age requirements: Children 5 and under are not permitted in the workshop space. Safety first!
We can't wait to meet your group! If you have any other questions, check out our FAQ page here!
How To Get Here
We are located at the far right end of the Oak Barrel Building next to Stay Golden.
There is free parking surrounding the Oak Barrel building!
What To Do While You Wait
The Berry Hill Neighborhood is home to an eclectic selection of independent shops, restaurants, recording studios, and music publishers. Here are some of our faves:
Restaurants: Vui's Vietnamese, Sunflower Cafe, Baja Burrito, Calypso Cafe, Sam + Zoe's, Eastern Peak, Twin Kegs
Coffee + Juice: Juice Bar, Stay Golden, District Coffee
Local Brewery + Bars: Black Abbey (right next door!), Big Machine Distillery (FGL owned)
Shops: Southeastern Salvage, Nadeau