We’re so excited open our doors to our loving guests in a healthy and socially distanced way! Please take a moment to look over the following COVID-19 procedures regarding future workshop reservations!
New hours and locations can be found: here!
Things To Note For Future Workshop Reservations:
With your help, we’ll all be enjoying custom candle pouring workshops and gift shopping in the safest way possible! We can’t wait to see you soon! Our team members and guests are at the root of what we do, thus their health is of utmost importance. With that being said, we are working diligently to keep up with the ever-changing guidelines and recommendations put in place by the CDC in an effort to keep our staff and patrons as safe, happy, and healthy as possible during this time.
What we’re doing:
- Our staff is participating in daily health screenings including temperature and symptom checks. If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work.
- Employees are sanitizing all high-traffic surfaces every 2 hours. These cleaning procedures include bathrooms, workshop areas, retail areas, cash wrap surfaces, door handles, fragrance bottles, workshop supplies, etc.
- All employees are required to wear masks throughout the duration of their shifts.
- We are allowing BYOB during this time but to minimize the spread of germs we ask that you allow us to sanitize bottles and cans upon entry to the shop. We will provide disposable drinkware and we ask that you dispose of them on the way out.
- Eliminating the use of aprons during workshops.
- Replaced all applicable workshop supplies with single-use products.
What we need from you:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule your booking for a later date. We’re super flexible with our cancelation policy at this time - let us help you!
- We are only allowing those with nose/mouth coverings into our stores. Please come prepared by bringing your own mask.
- We have sanitization stations located inside our doors, we ask that you sanitize when entering and exiting our stores to minimize the spread of germs.
- Upon entering, please wait for a team member to check you in and show you your seat for any scheduled workshops.
- Maintaining social distance between our team members and other guests is your responsibility. Our staff will kindly remind patrons of this, and other requirements. Please note that we reserve the right to ask those who are not adhering to these safety measures to exit the store.
With your help, we can reduce the introduction of new germs to our space while still having a great time- it’s a win win! Any questions, comments, and concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org