The story of Paddywax began with a woman pouring candles in her kitchen. We've grown a lot since then, but one thing has remained the same - our love of hand-poured artisan candles in repurposable vessels. Explore the Paddywax process on an entirely new level with our new at-home Candle Making Kits.
With the Sonora Fragrance Exploration Kit, you'll get to enjoy one fragrance from each of our artisan fragrance families; Sweet, Fresh, Spicy, and Woody! Our team of experienced Candle Queens has hand-selected workshop fan faves to ensure a kit filled with amazing fragrances.
Your kit includes the following:
- 12 cotton wicks with safe extinguishing bases
- 12 sticky dots to secure your wicks to the base of your vessel
- 4 pounds of 100% soy wax chips for melting
- 3 wick holders
- 1 thermometer to determine proper melting and mixing point
- 1 pitcher for melting wax
- 4 Sonora vessels, one of each color shown. Did we mention these concrete vessels make for the perfect desert-inspired succulent planters when the wax runs out?
- 4 oz of fragrance oils including Tobacco + Patchouli, White Woods + Mint, Pomegranate + Currant, and Rosemary Sea Salt
What are you waiting for? Go ahead and release your inner chandler! ACT FAST: there are only 20 of these kits available!
All sales are final.