Charlotte - DIY Custom Candle PouringRegular price $40.00
About This Experience
You and your friends will join us in our workshop space for a true DIY experience! Customize your candle by choosing a vessel and fragrance that speaks to you. Our expert Paddywax Chandlers will work with you through the process, bringing you your wax and wicks and answering any questions you may have! Each candle pouring takes about 35-45 minutes. After pouring, receive 20% off all the products in our retail space!
Things To Keep In Mind
- $40 covers the entire pouring process.
- Customers are welcome to BYOB. A fee of $8 will be charged per 6-pack or bottle of wine. Seltzers, beer, and wine only.
- Candles will be ready for pickup 3 hours after pouring or can be shipped for $12 per candle.
- While reservations are not required, we highly recommend them! Each location has set pouring times with a limited number of seats. See above calendar for current availability.
- Age requirements: because our candle pouring workshops include handling hot wax and fragrance oils, children must be 5 years and older to participate. Anyone under 18 must have a guardian present to sign their waiver. Additionally, children under 5 are not permitted in the workshop space. Safety first!
We can't wait to meet your group! If you have any other questions, check out our FAQ page here.
Parking nearest to Candle Bar is at the Doggett Street garage located at 240 Doggett Street, Charlotte NC 28203. This is paid parking but our team can validate up to 90 minutes in this lot only.
On Camden Rd, there are metered spots from 9 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday. Camden Gallery apartments offer free residential/ retail parking. Free street parking is available on surrounding side streets.
What To Do While You Wait
Our candles take a few hours to cool, so check out some of our amazing neighborhood spots while you wait for your candle to be ready!
Restaurants: Superica, Tupelo Honey, Leroy Fox, 300 East, Hawkers, Barcelona Wine Bar
Coffee and Cocktails: Bitty + Beau's, Sunflour Bakery, Pins Mechanical Co, Elsewhere
To Do: Cachet Nail Salon, Polished Nail Salon, Atherton Mill Shopping Center, The Common Market